Looking for a review copy of one of our books? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the title(s) you’re looking for and we’ll respond promptly.
Here are highlights from PGP’s recent innovations:
- An article about our digital chapbooks at Poets & Writers
- Flavorwire listed Publishing Genius as one of the best 25 presses for indie publishing.
- We were named “Best Publishing Company” by the Baltimore City Paper
Here are some recent press releases:
- Announcing Christy Crutchfield’s novel, How to Catch a Coyote
- Announcing Melissa Broder’s SCARECRONE
- Announcing Edward Mullany’s Figures for an Apocalypse
- Announcing John Dermot Woods’s Activities